Wednesday 16 October 2013

Obsessions

We've all got our own obsessions, some have more than others. I am one of those people with a lot of obsessions, so I thought I'd share them with you all! :)

1. One direction - I know this makes me sound like a typical teenage girl but I do really like them, mostly their music because I heard one thing and I was like "oh I wonder who sings this?"
2. 5SOS - I have posted about these four Australian idiots before, they're an amazing band and I love them!
3. The Vampire Diaries - I share this obsession with my good friend lish (check out her blog http://allaboutmealiciaf.blogspot.co.uk ) and we are constantly obsessing over all the hot guys in the show! ;)
4. Youtubers - this consists of danisnotonfire, amazingphil, kickthepj, crabstickz, zoella, sprinkleofgliter, Shane Dawson, Joey Graceffa, pewdiepie, Marcus Butler, Troye Sivan, Tyler Oakley, and so many more!
5. All Time Low - such an awesome band, I love them!
6. Death Note - an anime series, it's Japanese but obviously I watch the English dubbed ones, and it's amazing! I love L so much!
7. Blink 182 - no words can describe how amazing they are (my music taste vary quite a lot going from 1D to Blink haha)
8. Notebooks - ok so I have like ten billion notebooks and I just love them, I don't even care what I use them for, I will never have enough notebooks!
9. Harry Potter - love the films, currently reading the books (which I'm finding difficult because I never have much spare time)
10. Warehouse 13 - a awesom tv series that I am waiting to come back for the next season!
11. The internet - this meaning twitter, blogging, tumblr, Pinterest, YouTube and loads more!

I think I'm going to stop here, because I could go on and on about all my obsessions. It sounds quite bad that I am obsessed with so many things, but these things make me happy and there is nothing wrong with that! If you are obsessed to loads of things too then embrace it and don't let anyone tell you that you can't have that many obsessions because it's your life and you can obsess over what evr you want!

Claire :)

No comments:

Post a Comment