Wednesday 2 October 2013

5SOS

Ok, so there is a band called 5 seconds of summer (or 5sos) who are a rock/pop band. They're Australian, there are four members: Ashton Irwin, Michael Clifford, Luke Hemmings and Calum Hood. They are currently touring with One Direction and they are insanely talented. I have become very obsessed with them, it's become really unhealthy for me. I am constantly listening to their music and talking about them. To be honest with you, they're just four Australian weirdos who are extremely talented.

Michael Clifford is my favourite member. He's currently 17, 18 in November, and he plays lead guitar. He is constantly dying his hair different colours, it is bright blue right now. He loves pizza and playing video games and he loves Blink 182 (who are awesome). My friends and family always tease me about liking him but it just makes me like him even more.

I recently got my friend, Lish, to like them too. She originally didn't think she would like them because she doesn't really like One Direction but she does like them. Her favourite is Ashton and I am so proud that she finally likes them too because now we can fangirl together!

If you have never listened to any of 5 seconds of summer's music then you really should because they are ridiculously talented! Thanks for reading, have a nice day!

Claire :)

No comments:

Post a Comment