Sunday 27 October 2013

Halloween

I've been invited to a Halloween party this year and I'm quite looking forward to it. However, I have no idea what I am going to be for Halloween! I don't actually have a Halloween costume yet so I'm going to have to get something on Tuesday. I'm probably going to go for something simple as I'm not very rich but I'm going to try to look good. I'm a little worried about the party as I know there is going to be alcohol and I've never really got properly drunk before, but I'm hoping that my friends will make sure I don't drink too much. Obviously I won't be telling my parents that there will be alcohol because they're a bit protective of me.

As it's halloween, I have a half term which means I have a week off. I'm supposed to be going round my friend lish's tomorrow but first of all it depends on this storm that will be happening over night and secondly I'm really scared that I've caught another cold as I keep coughing. Hopefully everything will be ok and I'll go and see her tomorrow as planned. I'm going to the city with my mum and my sister on Tuesday. I'll be seeing my zero best friend and lots of my other friends on Wednesday, the Halloween party is on Thursday and apparently we'll all be crashing at Eddie's on Thursday night so I won't leave till Friday. This is going to be such a busy week. But it will be worth it. As long as I don't get ill.

I hope you all have a great Halloween, don't eat too many sweets! Have a nice day!

Claire :)

No comments:

Post a Comment