Sunday 19 January 2014

General Life Update

There were quite a few days when I didn't blog. I'm sorry about that, it's for personal reasons. Anyway I'm going to try to blog everyday now if I can, I'll probably only end up blogging once every few days but I will try my best.

We should be getting our new greyhound Ellie within a week which is really exciting! We're in the process of getting everything ready for when she gets here. We got a new dog bed for her and my mum brought a book about greyhounds since we've never had one before, only a collie. So hopefully by this time next week she will be here with us and I will blog all about her, including pictures. 

I've spent a lot of time reading lately. I finally finished the Mortal Instruments series, which was incredible, but I need Malec to get back together! I also read Divergent. I ended up reading that in a day because it was so good. I'm going to have to get the other two books in the series. I highly recommend Divergent to anyone and everyone who likes reading. I am now reading Uglies which is very good and it's another futuristic book which has been compared to the Hunger Games apparently. I really like it so far and I can't wait to find out what happens.

Sixth form requires a bit of catching up right now as I had a day off and I've also had a rough time lately, making it difficult to get work done. Especially with the mock exams next month I really need to get on top of all my work. I am finding maths very difficult though with I suppose is why it's the homework I always leave till last as I kind of hate it, but I can't drop it and I really want to do well because I don't want to have to retake the whole year just because of maths.

I got myself a iPhone a couple of weeks ago too. It's a 'long term loan' according to my dad. It's brilliant though, because I have had a iPad for a while so I'm used to apple products. I also got myself a wonderful TARDIS case for it which is incredibly cool! I got a new bag too, for sixth form. It's a Sherlock bag and it says "I am SHER locked" which is just awesome! There are tonnes of books and CDs I want right now, but I have to hold back because I can't spend all my money.

I hope you guys are all having a brilliant January so far! And if you're not then I'm sure it will get better, we all have to think positive!

Claire :)

No comments:

Post a Comment