Monday 6 January 2014

My top 10... BANDS!

I am one of those people who really love music and most of the music I listen to is bands so I thought I'd share my top 10 with you, in no particular order.

1. 5 Seconds of Summer - this should have been obvious. I love them so much and my favourite song by them is Good Girls are Bad Girls.

2. All Time Low - the band who get naked way too much haha! My favourite song by them is If these Sheets were the States.

3. Fall Out Boy - they are simply amazing, my favourite song by them is Young Volcnoes.

4. Paramore - Brick by Boring Brick is my favourite somg by this amazing band.

5. You Me At Six - such a great band, my favouirte song is Reckless.

6. Muse - only started really listening to them last year but wow, okay favourite song is Madness.

7. The Killers - love them and my favourite song is When You Were Young.

8. Busted - I loved them when I was younger and I still love them now, my favourite song by them is Loser Kid.

9. Green Day - they are amazing and my favourite song by them is Wake Me Up When September Ends because it was the first song of their that I ever listened too and it brings back memories.

10. One Direction - I am not ashamed to say that I really like some of their music, more of the newer songs than the older ones. My favourite song is Midnight Memories.

So there you have it. This does not include any solo artists, just bands as I like so many haha. If there are any on here that you have never listened to then you should because they're all amazing. Let me know if there are any bands that you think I should listen to because I am always up for listening to new music. Hope you all have a great day!

Claire :)

1 comment: