Wednesday 8 January 2014

Birthday Lunch

Today is Lish's birthday so we were all invited round hers for a birthday lunch. So me, Amy and Siobhan went to our maths lessons then once those were over we headed over to Lish's house.

We had lots of nice food, some rolls, sausage rolls (which Amy loved), crisps, grapes, and lots of lovely homemade cake which was made by Lish's mum. After we had our food we all went to Lish's room and we ended up putting her hats on and taking 'selfies' with each other. It was hilarious and so much fun. Amy somehow always ended up on the floor. Not because I pushed her at any point.

We also played Uno which me and Amy had never played before so Lish and Siobhan had to explain it to us, unfortunately they forgot to tell us all of the rules and I almost had to take an extra card. It was a lot of fun though and we all won at least once.

Unfortunately for me my presents for Lish hadn't arrived by the time I left this morning and I felt really bad about it. When I got home today though one of them had arrived so now I'm just waiting for the other one and I'm going to try to get her a little something else to go with them because she had to wait.

Today my 5SOS tickets arrived too! I am so incredibly excited! I've never been to a concert before and they are my favourite band. So I'll be seeing them next month, during my week of mock exams. I have literally never been so excited for anything in my entire lie!

Claire :)

No comments:

Post a Comment