Thursday 2 November 2017

October Favourites

As it is now the beginning of Novemer (how is it November?) I am doing another favourites post. There are so many other things I wanted to put in this post but I had to narrow it down to just a few.


First of all is the Tarte Clay Stick Foundation which I have in the shade fair beige. I got this as part of a set of Tarte makeup which I will be doing a separate post about. I was a bit worried about using a stick foundation because I have very dry skin and I thought it might be too dry for my skin, but this was not. I was so impressed with how smoothly it went on and how well it blended. It doesn't dry out my skin and the shade is a perfect match. 



I used another one of my amazing Starskin face masks, this one was called After Party. This one energizes your skin, correct dark spots, evens your skin tone, smooths skin texture and boosts radiance. This made my skin feel amazing and improved the tone of my skin. I am really loving these face masks a lot!



I got a new bag in October from ID Peters London. I got this for free and just had to pay shipping and the bag itself costs around £50 so I was very happy when I received it! Its the perfect size for me because I hate carting around huge handbags, but it still has plenty of space for all the things I need to have with me. It has a beautiful design on it and a lovely long strap which I need, but it can also be used as a clutch because the strap can be removed. Its made from vegan leather which is great too. 



Lastly, is Sundae Gelato which is a dessert place. I hadn't been there in a which and I went again in October and remembered how amazing the food is. I had a chocolate sundae which was so delicious. If you like desserts then I 100% recommend this place because its like ice cream heaven.

That's all for this months favourites, as always I will post another favourites at the end of this moth so stick around for that.

- Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment