Thursday 30 November 2017

November Favourites


It's that time again, end of the month. I've been ill quite a lot this month so I apologise for the lack of posts this month, but I'm finally on the mend now. So here is my November favourites for you all to enjoy!



First up is Taylor Swift's new album Reputation. I really love this album and I've been looking forward to it for ages. I cant really pick a favourite song from it but I really love New Years Day and This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things. Taylor has upped her game with this album, I've always liked her music and I loved how she's progressed as an artist and this album is probably my favourite.



Before recently I had not even heard of Lunar, but now I really love it. I signed up for a free sample and since then they've messaged me several times asking if I'd like to try out some of their other products for free in exchange for a review. Which of course I said yes to! This is their Moisture Setting Spray which is amazing because as someone with dry skin I have to be careful with what I use on my skin and it keeps my makeup in place all day. I love all the products of theirs I have tried and I will be doing a separate post about Lunar at some point in the future so stay tuned for that.



Justice League came out recently and so of course I went and saw it as soon as I could. I loved it so much! Wonder Woman was amazing as always and I loved the character dynamics and the humour. The story line was great and I fell in love with all the characters that I didn't already know. The only thing I will say is that it was slightly predictable with the return of Superman and also towards the end you can kind of figure out what's going to happen. But it was still an amazing film, one of my favourite DC films!



I have already talked about this product as I got it in a beauty box (you can check out my post about that here) I just really love it so I had to have it in my November favourites. Its the Nip + Fab Dragons Blood Plumping Serum. Its so great for my dry skin, it leaves my skin so hydrated. It doesn't irritate my skin since I have such sensitive skin which is great and it also smells really nice. This is a product I will be buying more of for sure.

That's all for this month, I'm sure there will be a lot more next month since I'll have my birthday and also Christmas! Although that may mean I wont have as much time to post as its such a busy month for me, especially since it will be my 21st, but I will try my best.

- Claire 





No comments:

Post a Comment