Sunday 5 November 2017

Rimmel Beauty Box

I recently won two beauty boxes on facbook and this is the Rimmel London beauty box I won. I will have another post about the other box I won which you should check out too. The Rimmel box has 9 amazing products inside and also a lovely makeup bag! This box is £29.99 and the contents is worth £50! All the products are full size and create a great look. 



First is the Rimmel London Natural Bronzer in the shade Sun Glow. This is such a pretty and shimmery shade and it blends really nicely onto my skin. As someone who is quite pale bronzer is a bit of a life saver and this one is amazing. Its also got SPF 15 and its waterproof which is an added bonus.




Next is the Rimmel London Match Perfection Silky Loose Face Powder in the shade Transparent. Because its in the shade transparent it fits my skin tone perfectly. It blends well and gives my makeup look more natural and it wears up to 8 hours. I'm not usually a fan of loose powders because I'm quite clumsy and I always seem to make a mess with them but I do really love this powder. My favourite powder is actually a Rimmel London one so it was really cool to try out one of their other ones.




The Rimmel London Sculpting Palette is something I've wanted to try out for a long time so I was really happy to see this in my box. It's in the shade Golden Bronze which I'd say is maybe a bit too dark for my skin tone so I apply the contour lightly to make sure it isn't too dark. I like that it has highlight, contour and blush all in one palette which will be really great for travelling instead of bringing 3 separate products. The highlight gives a nice glow, the contour blends well and the blush is a lovely colour. I am really impressed with this product.




Then theres the Rimmel London Magnif'eyes eyeshadow palette. I really love this palette because its all neutral colours but a few are shimmery which I like a lot. The colours suit my eye colour really well and go together well too. They're pigmented and easy to blend, perfect for a day or night look depending on which colours you use. It also has a cute little mirror so you can take it on holiday with you especially since its a nice compact palette that wont take up much room. 




The Wonder'full mascara is amazing. Its infused with argan oil and gives great volume without clumps. I have used a Rimmel mascara before and I wasn't much of a fan of it but I really love this one I'm super impressed. Also I got the Brow This Way 3 in 1 Ultra Soft Powder which is really great stuff for your brows. You don't need to use any other products with it and it gives you nice natural looking brows. Unfortunately this one is in the shade Medium Brown and is too dark for my eyebrows so I shall be giving it to my sister instead.




Another Brow This Way product and this is the Highlighting Pencil in the shade Shimmer. I'm not the biggest fan of highlighting pencils but I quite like this one. It's easy to use and gives a subtle highlight on your brow arch. 




Lastly is the Lasting Finish Lip Contouring Pencil in the shade Tiramisu. Its a really nice shade and is so easy to put on. I don't use lip liners that much but I have been using this one a lot. Also the Rimmel London Lipstick in the shade Boho Nude which is a gorgeous pinky nude colour that I am in love with. The lipstick and liner match each other so well and look amazing.

Another beauty box that I am super impressed with. If you're interested in this box then you can check it out here

- Claire




No comments:

Post a Comment