Sunday 12 November 2017

Real Techniques Brushes

I got some new makeup brushes recently because this amazing Real Techniques Illuminate + Accentuate set was on offer for just £25! It's a limited edition set so if you want them you should hurry up and buy some!

(From left to right: smudge brush, shading brush, domed shadow brush, contour brush, bronzer brush. Top: miracle eraser sponge. Bottom: miracle complexion sponge.)

It has a Miracle Eraser Sponge which is for correcting mistakes and it works really well especially for me since I'm always making mistakes with my makeup. There's also the amazing Miracle Complexion Sponge which I have used before and its my favourite makeup sponge. It includes a Bronzer Brush which is new and has a large head and dual-length bristles which makes it give a lightweight application for bronzers. The Contour Brush is for applying highlighter or contour, I use it for contour, and it is the perfect size and shape for either. There's also the Domed Shadow Brush which is custom cut for flawless full lid shadow application and it does just that. The Shading Brush has a tapered cut which is perfect for even distribution of eyeshadow. Finally there's the Smudge Brush which has short, dense bristles perfect for blending eyeshadow. All of the brushes are so soft as well and amazing quality.

- Claire  

No comments:

Post a Comment