Sunday 5 November 2017

Powder Beauty Box

Recently I won a competition on facebook and received two beauty boxes! I figured I'd do two posts, one about each box. This one is about the Powder beauty box which is a monthly subscription box. For the monthly box (which is what I received) its £15 or £13.50 per month for a 6 month subscription or just £10 a moth for a 12 month subscription. There are 7 products each month from loads of amazing brands.



I was so happy when I saw this Nails Inc nail polish because its one of my favourite nail polish brands! The colour is so pretty and the photo doesn't do it justice because its got a beautiful golden shimmer. I am very excited to use this because its a colour that will go with any outfit and its an amazing brand.



Next is an Urban Veda facial wash which I have never used before. But I'm sure this will be great especially since I wear makeup most days. It says its balancing, clarifying and skin softening which would be good for me as I have quite dry skin. It smells really nice and I look forward to trying it out.




I am a huge lover of perfume samples because its a great way of figuring out if you like a fragrance and they also fir into your handbag. So I was happy when I saw this Calvin Klein fragrance Obsessed. It smells wonderful and I have been taking it with me in my handbag so I can use it throughout the day when I'm out. Definitely a fragrance I would want more of.




I finally have a Nip + Fab product! I have heard such great things about Nip + Fab for a long time and I now have the Dragons Blood Plumping Serum which is amazing. It makes my skin feel refreshed and hydrated. It also smells so nice and a little bit goes a long way. This is one of my favourite products from this box and I will definitely be buying more of this.




This is the Look Good Feel Better Sculpting Sponge. I have yet to actually use it but it feels nice and soft and its a multi-tasking sponge which is great. You can use it to highlight and contour as well as applying your foundation. I'm excited to test it out.




There was also a Lottie London Blush Crush which I got in the shade Nick. Its such a bright pink but looks amazing on. You cant tell that well in this photo but its so sparkly and pretty. I didn't have a blusher in a shade like this so I'm really happy to have it. Its blends beautifully and gives a lovely natural blush.



Finally the Blaq facemask which is another one of my favourites. I used this for the first time recently and I was so impressed. I really helped clean my pores and I will be using it more in the future. It actually peeled off really easily and didn't hurt like I thought it would. I am really happy with this product and I plan on buying more in the future.

Overall I really loved this beauty box and I think its totally worth the money. If you're interested in getting one then you can get one from their website here.

- Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment