Wednesday 8 November 2017

Tarte Makeup

So recently I bought some more Tarte makeup from QVC. You know how much I love talking about new makeup so I just had to tell you about this.



This is the beautiful Ladies Night clay palette which has 6 eyeshadows, a blusher, a bronzer and a highlighter. It also has a big mirror which is handy and smells amazing which is something I always find with Tarte palettes. The eyeshadow colours are so pretty and pigmented and they blend together really well to create amazing looks. I am so in love with this palette, especially as its more than just eyeshadows in there.



The Tarte Clay Stick Foundation is actually amazing. I got it in the shade fair beige and its the perfect colour for my skin tone. I was worried it would be too drying for my skin because its a stick foundation as I have dry skin but it wasn't at all. It gives great coverage and feels light on your skin, plus its so easy to apply especially with the brush this set came with.




I also got the Tarte Lip Sculptor which is a lipstick and a lipgloss, one on each end, in the shade Sass. The colour is so pretty and isn't dry on your lips. I love this because you can wear them both together or just the lipstick or just the lipgloss. 



I finally have the Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara and I love it. It lengthens, curls, volumizes and conditions. Its also a vegan mascara and comes in really cool packaging. Plus it doesn't clump and gives you amazing looking lashes.



This is the foundation brush that I got with this set and I'm really glad I got it because it is great for applying the foundation. The bristles are soft and it gives a smooth and even application.

- Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment