Thursday 14 December 2017

My 21st

It was my 21st birthday on the 9th December and I am finally posting about it. I have been ill for over a month, constantly coughing, which is why it took me so long to get around to writing this. I was also a bit ill over my birthday as well which is a bit sad but I still had a great time. I celebrated over 3 days and I am so grateful to everyone who made it special.



On the Friday (day before my birthday) my boyfriend came over and we watched Supernatural for several hours till we had to leave to meet my friends. Most of my friends were busy or at uni still so I only met with 3 of them for food (one of them is technically Ben's friend but I'm stealing him). We went to wetherspoons since its my favourite place in the world and had some great food and drinks and a good laugh. One of my friends left at about 10 because she had work the next day so the four of us left went to a club. The Waterfront is a very casual club and the drinks are cheap too, plus they play great music which is why its my favourite place to go on a Friday night. Ben and I may have tried to set up our other two friends and it may or may not have worked (it was really cute) and I had an amazing night overall.





Saturday was my birthday and I actually mostly had a chill day with Ben and my parents. I was up at like 10 or 11 because id been out the night before and I didn't do that much. I had lunch and Ben brought out an amazing cake that his mum made me (she's amazing at baking) and then my sister arrived so I started opening presents and I got so many amazing things. My parents got me the Urban Decay Naked Heat palette which I've been wanting all year and loads of Marvel DVD's! My amazing boyfriend got me the most beautiful necklace and tickets to see Ed Sheeran next year! Later that day me and Ben went out and checked into a hotel then we went for an amazing meal at Bella Italia and he looked after me because I was starting to feel really ill (my cough was playing up a lot).





Then on the Sunday my dad picked us up from the hotel and we had my whole family over for a buffet which my mum done an amazing job with. I got so many amazing presents and lots of money. I felt really overwhelmed with how wonderful the people in my life are and so grateful to have them all there celebrating with me. My parents got me a special cake which looked incredible and represented me really well.



I had the best 3 days celebrating my 21st and now I'm looking forward to Christmas!

- Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment