Tuesday 2 January 2018

Christmas

I hope you all had an amazing Christmas, I know its now been over a week since said day but I haven't had a chance to post until now. I figured id tell you a bit about my Christmas and show you some of the amazing gifts I received.


I spent Christmas day with just my parents and my sister, then my grandparents came over in the afternoon too. My parents got me this amazing ted Baker makeup gift set which I picked out and all the stuff is rose gold and so pretty. I haven't actually used any of it yet but I'm really looking forward to using it. I don't have a very big family so we saw everyone over 3 days, my aunts on one day, my dads parents on Christmas day and everyone else on boxing day.  



My parents also got me this amazing bag from Oriflame which I picked out. Its so beautiful! It's red velvet and is the perfect size for me. I got so many amazing gifts from my family including an Ed Sheeran t shirt from my aunt for me to wear when I go and see him in June. I loved spending time with all my family and having a laugh. We still have loads of Christmas food left which we're trying to get through.



I saw my boyfriend on the 22nd and 23rd for our Christmas and I cooked for him and we exchanged presents. It was really nice because I'd never had a boyfriend over Christmas before, we both agreed we'd spend Christmas day with our own families. The chocolate in the photo above is one of the things he got me along with a Lacoste perfume and a new hoodie. I look forward to spending next Christmas with him too.



This is the amazing Christmas dinner my mum cooked, yes there a five stuffing balls on m plate, and she cooks every year and always does a great job. we had a lot of turkey sandwiches over the few days after Christmas. 

I didn't make this into a long post because Christmas is over now and we're in January, but I still wanted to post about it.

- Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment