Monday 29 January 2018

Makeup, Makeup, Makeup

This post is a little late because I've been busy lately. But I have a few makeup bits that I got recently and I thought id share what I got with you. There are quite a few things so ill be as brief as I can about each thing. 


First up is this set I got from Barry M. I actually ordered this before Christmas but it arrived in January so its in this post. I got the whole lot for £10! It was such a bargain, I actually had no idea what was in it when I ordered it but I'm really happy. There is 2 palettes; one lip palette and one with bronzer, blush and highlight. Two tinted lip balms, two Gelly Hi Shine lip products, 4 nail polishes, 2 nail art pens and the makeup bag. All the shades are so pretty and I got so much for just £10! I love Barry M nail polishes, but I haven't used much of their makeup so I'm excited to try some of it out.



I use this app called Influencer and through that I got sent these two full size Marc Jacobs Highliners which are matte gel eye crayons. I got one in the shade Earthquake which is a brown shade and one in Deja Blue which is a pretty blue shade. I have tried out the brown one and I really love it! It is a great colour and glides on so easily, it also blends well so it gives a soft line rather than a harsh one. These retail at about £20 each but they are really amazing.



I had been wanting one of these highlighters for so long but it was always sold out in Superdrug whenever I went looking for it. But I finally got it this month. Its the I Heart Makeup Unicorns Heart highlighter and it is so pretty. It's a rainbow highlighter and it comes in this cute heart shaped box. It gives the most amazing glow and you can see the colours but not in a hash bright way, in a soft and subtle way. It is gorgeous and I've been using it loads since I got it. Plus its only £4.99 at Superdrug.



These last two products were actually a Christmas present from my friend Amy but I didn't get to see her till January. She got me this amazing Sleek set which included the Matte Me Metallic lip cream as you can see above. Its such a pretty shade and I've been loving metallic lip products lately (thanks to my friend Lish who got me a set of NYX lip products for Christmas).


The set also included this highlighting palette which is actually one of my ultimate favourite highlighting palettes ever! Its the Solstice palette and the shades are so damn pretty and I cannot wait to use them, even though right now its my spare as I already have this palette but it's nearing the end of its use so ill be onto this one soon.

That's all for this makeup haul, but I recently got a load of makeup from Tam Beauty so I'll be doing a post about that as soon as I can. There are too many things I got from there to put in this post so it will have its own post. Keep an eye out for that. I will also be posting a sort of boo review soon, I say review but its more of a rant about my opinions on the book, so look out for that too.

- Claire




No comments:

Post a Comment