Sunday 14 January 2018

Makeup Haul

Over the past month I have purchased some new makeup, thanks to the sales. So I thought I would show you what I got recently and tell you about them.


First up is the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette. This was the only Naked palette I didn't have and so when I saw it in the sale I just had to get it. All the colours are so pretty and easy to blend especially with the brush it comes with. It has lots of pink shades and some darker colours which are good for a smokey look. I love all the Naked palettes so much and I'm really glad I finally have this one in my collection.



I got this Stila Eyes Are The Window eyeshadow palette in the Stila sale which was half price. The colours are all so sparkly and look amazing. I'd never used Stila eyeshadow before I got this palette but now that I have I want more because I love this.



I actually bought this before Christmas but I didn't talk about it before because I also got one for my friend for Christmas but it was the LA one and I got myself the London one. Its a NYX city set which has a matte lip cream, four eyeshadows, a highlighter and a blush. The lip colour is really nice and isn't too dry for a matte lip product. The eyeshadow colours are pretty and create a really nice look, the blusher is a lovely shade and the highlighter gives a nice subtle glow. 



Lastly, I got some Tanya Burr makeup in the sale. I got the advent calendar and lip duo set. The matte lip duo set had two colours; Santa's Little Helper and Blackberry Fudge which are both amazing. In the advent calendar there was 3 lip-glosses in the shades Pink Fondant, Ice Queen and Cranberry Melt. There was also 3 nail polishes in the colours Festive Red, Glitter Rain and Glitter Frosting. There were two glitter eyeliners; one gold and one silver. Also there was two glitter post in silver and white, a nail file and a mirror. I was really happy with all the things I got in the calendar, I think it was well worth the money I paid for it.

That's all for now, I'm pretty sure I'll have another makeup haul post soon so keep an eye out for that.

- Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment