Tuesday 30 January 2018

Tam Beauty Haul

Here it is; my Tam Beauty haul. There are a lot of products in this haul mostly because I got the Revoholic box (£30) and if you spent £30 you got £25 worth of stuff for free. So I'm going to keep this intro short and get straight into it.


Starting with the first item from the Revoholic box is the Makeup Revolution Flawless Unlimited palette. All the shades in this palette are so pretty and there are a lot of them, there are so many looks you could create with this. I cant find this one on the site now, but it may be available somewhere else or come back at some point.



Next is the Makeup Revolution Flawless 4 palette which has more warmer tones than the Flawless Unlimited palette. I love warm tones because they go great with my blue eyes. Again, so many pretty colours and both the Flawless palettes also have a huge mirror. This one is available on the Tam Beauty website for £8.



This palette I think is exclusive with the Revoholic box because it is the Revoholic Limited Palette. It has eyeshadows on the left and highlighters on the right. The eyeshadow shades are all very dark but still nice and the highlighters are really pretty and give an amazing glow. 



Next up is the Makeup Revolution Blush Palette which has 8 lovely shades of blush and is the Celestial Blush palette. The shades are all pink and vary from light to dark which is nice because I can choose the best shades for me. They are all quite shimmery and some of them have a kind of marble effect which is nice. I can't find this one on the site either, but there is a similar one on there for £6.



This is the Makeup Revolution Ultra Pro Glow highlighting palette. It has eight beautiful shimmery shades perfect to get a great glow. I will probably use the lighter shades mostly as I'm quite pale, but they are all pretty colours. This is on the Tam Beauty website for £8.




Next up is the Luxury Banana Powder this was actually shortlisted for the Pure Beauty Awards 2017. It does look like it will be too dark for my pale skin, but we'll give it a try and see. This is on the site for £5.



The last thing that was in the Revoholic box is these beautiful Limited Edition brushes. They are all full size, soft makeup brushes. I love the pink tips and the rose gold on them. These are not available to buy anymore but Tam Beauty have a range of amazing brushes for really good prices.



The first item I got for free was this Freedom Pro Glow Purr highlighter which looks so cool. I love the pattern and the colours are really nice and blend together to make a really pretty highlighter shade. This is available for just £3.50 on the Tam Beauty website.



This is the Makeup Revolution Skin Kiss Rose Gold Kiss Highlighter and its such a pretty shade. Its also really big so its going to last me a long time and its nice and shimmery. Its available on the Tam Beauty website for £5.



Next is the Makeup Revolution My Sign Capricorn Complete Eye Wheel. This little thing has 3 shimmery eyeshadows, an eye primer, 2 eyebrow shades and a highlighter. I think this is ideal for travelling because its small and has several products in it. This product is £5 on Tam Beauty but right now its actually on offer for just £3.25! 


I also got this little Freedom eyeshadow in the shade Smoulder which is such a pretty dark green/grey colour. I cant find this one on the site but they have similar ones for just £1.



This is the Makeup Revolution Sunlight Mood Lights Gradient Highlighter and its amazing. You can choose how light or dark you want the colour and its really shimmery and so pretty. This is available on the site for £4 but right now its on offer for just £1.20!



Next is the Freedom Pro Blush Bronze & Baked Palette. This gorgeous palette has both blushers and highlighters in lovely shades. It also has a nice big mirror and is available for £6 or right now its on offer for just £3.90.



I also got the Makeup Revolution Salvation Velvet Lacquer in the shade Black Heart. Its much darker than the lip products I normally use but I'm excited to give it a go. It costs £3 but its currently on offer for just 90p!



This is the I Heart Makeup Lip Geek Lipstick in the shade Baby Doll. Its a really pretty light pink shade and the packaging is super cute too. I cant find this one on the site unfortunately.



Finally, the Freedom Pro Red Lipstick in the shade Expression. I don't wear reds very often but I really love this colour and I'm going to try to be brave enough to wear it if I can. Again, another one I cant find on the site but there are lots of lipsticks to choose from on there.

I kept all my captions short because there was so much stuff and gave prices for the things I could find on the site. Tam Beauty has so much amazing makeup for really affordable prices, if you're interested in having a look then click here for their website.

- Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment