Saturday 3 February 2018

January Favourites

It is February now so I figured I'd do a January Favourites post since I haven't done one in a couple of months. There aren't as many beauty products in this post, I've done so many makeup posts lately so I included a couple of other things in this post.



First up is Cress by Marissa Meyer, its the 3rd book in The Lunar Chronicles. The whole series has been amazing so far and I'm currently reading the 4th and final book in the series. I finished the 3rd one last month and immediately picked up the last one and started reading it. It's a great YA fantasy series with cyborgs and royalty and a revolution. I will be writing a post about this whole series once I've finished it so keep an eye out for that.



You may have seen this in one of my recent posts. This is the I Heart Makeup Unicorns Heart highlighter. It is the prettiest highlighter ever, all the colours are lovely, and it's only £4.99 in Superdrug!



I struggled choosing which of my new palettes to put in this post but I went with the Makeup Revolution Flawless 4 palette because it has all the amazing warm shades, all the pinks and reds, which I love so much. I've used this quite a few times since I got it and the colours blend so well and there are so many different looks you can create because there are so many colours! 



Finally, a TV series. Grimm is an American TV show about a man called Nick who starts seeing people change and discovers he is a Grimm. That means he can see what some people really are, people who are not entirely human, and that means he can stop them from killing people. It helps that he is a detective because he can investigate cases that seem to be related to the beings he can see. The characters are so easy to fall in love with. Its a really good supernatural show, it only has 6 seasons even though I wish there was more. 

- Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment