Wednesday 18 October 2017

Book Haul

I hadn't bought myself books in a while and so recently I decided to treat myself, especially since John Green's new book came out and I had to get that! So here is a little haul for you!


Fist of all I got John Green's new book Turtles All The Way Down which I have just started and I am so looking forward to reading. I love John Green's books a lot and if you haven't read any yet then you definitely should. I also got It Only Happens In The Movies by Holly Bourne. I got this because I really wanted a young adult romantic comedy book and I think this fits the bill. Then there's Our Chemical Hearts by Krystal Sutherland. I have seen this around a lot, it seems to be quite a popular YA book so I picked it up along with It Only Happens In The Movies as it was 2 for £7.



I received Hope by Rhian Ivory from Goodreads. It's another YA novel of course about a young girl whos plans fall apart when she doesn't get into the college she wants to go to. I am excited to read this a lot!

That's all there is, not a lot and also not long descriptions but I'm currently ill right now so it has to be short and sweet.

- Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment