Thursday 5 October 2017

Makeup Haul

Recently I ordered some new makeup from Tam Beauty. I was really happy with everything I got so I thought I'd share it with you.


These amazing brushes were only £14.99 and they are so pretty! I actually only spent about £30 on my order so these were half of the money I spent and I love them so much. They are iheart makeup brushes and they are really soft too.



Here is the rest of the stuff I actually bought, which included two eyeshadow palettes, a mascara and a lipstick. The  Revolution mascara was only £2 and it was their best selling mascara and its actually so amazing! I'm super impressed with how good it is considering it was £2! The Revolution lipstick is a pinky nude colour and was about £3.


This is the Freedom palette which has lovely neutral colours and I have used it several times since I got it. I really love it and it only cost me about £3.99.


The iheart makeup Chocolate Rose Gold palette is so beautiful. I wanted this since it came out and I am so happy with it. The colours are lovely and its so easy to create amazing looks with it. It cost me about £8.


Finally this is what I got in my free goody bag for spending £30! I got everything in this picture for free. That includes two lipsticks, two nail polishes, two eyeshadows, a lipgloss, two blushers, an eyebrow palette and an eyeshadow and eyebrow palette. I was so impressed when I opened my bag to find all of this!

If you like any of the items yo see you can get them all from tambeauty.com

- Claire




No comments:

Post a Comment