Saturday 21 December 2013

My Top 10... YOUTUBERS!

As you all know, I really love youtubers, so I thought I'd share my top 10 with you all.

1. Dan Howell. Aka danisnotonfire. Who else did you expect? I can't remember exactly when I first started watching his videos but I remember that I found him after I found Phil on YouTube. I am literally in love with Dan. It's a really unhealthy obsession, but I can nearly always relate to the things he says in his videos and he always makes me laugh and feel better about myself.


2. Phil Lester. Aka amazingphil. He was one of the first youtubers I started watching and I loved him within seconds of watching one of his videos. He's aybserloutly adorable and hilarious. I love his friendship with Dan, it's a very unique friendship that most people will never experience.



3. The janoskians. I find them hilarious, I love all their pranks and public disturbance videos. Plus they're Australian which is a bonus haha!  


4. Zoella. Zoe is the person I turn to when I just want to watch a more girly video. When I want make-up tips or some fashion advice. She's also really funny and her videos always bring a smile to my face.


5. Marcus Buter. "Heeeeeeellllllllloooooooo!" Hahaha I love Marcus, he's so funny and incredibly good looking too. I love how childish he can be and I always watch his videos when I want to watch something fun and lighthearted especially if I've had a bad day and just want to laugh.


6. PJ. I love Peej. He is the best storyteller ever! I love stories and I always find his so fun and inspirational. Whenever I'm looking for some creativity I turn to his videos. Plus his voice is so captivating which I probably part of the reason he's such a good story teller.


7. Itswaypastmybedtime. Aka Carrie Fletcher. I can relate to Carrie in many ways, I think we have very similar personalities. She's a really inspirational person, always helping others and being a successful West-end actress now. Her videos are always inspiring and funny!


8. Troye Sivan. I only started watching his videos in about August, but I think he's brilliant. He's hilarious and I love his videos. I think was incredibly brave when he posted his coming out video and  it really made me like him more. He's brilliant in ever way.


9. Alfie Deyes. Aka pointlessblog. Alfie is one of the funniest youtubers ever, but he can also be inspirational which is a great combination. Although he has massive eyebrows, he also has a massive heart and I think he's great!



10. Emma Blackery. She's funny, honest, sassy and inspirational. I love her hilarious stories and her honest opinions. She's one of the sassiest youtubers ever and I think it's brilliant. She's also a really talented singer which is a bonus!


If you haven't watched any of any of their videos then you really should because they're all amazing. If I could then I would tell you about all the other youtubers I like but I have limited myself to 10 haha!

Claire :)

No comments:

Post a Comment