Thursday 12 December 2013

100 Questions

This is another post that my friend Lish is making me do. I hope you all like it anyway haha!


1:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed, i really don't like it when they're open haha.
2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
Yes, it's free shampoo guys!
3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Depends how hot it is.
4:Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
Not yet. Although maybe I will one day, who knows!
5:Do you like to use post-it notes?
Yes! I have a strange obsession with them.
6:Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
I'm too lazy to even cut them out.
7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
A bear. I really hate bees.
8:Do you have freckles?
No, sorry.
9:Do you always smile for pictures?
I try to, but when my friends take pictures of me without me knowing I don't always get the chance to smile.
10:What is your biggest pet peeve?
High pitched, annoying, fake laughs.
11:Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
No. Counting is maths. I hate maths.
12:Have you ever peed in the woods?
Probably when I was like six or something, I don't remember though.
13:What about pooped in the woods?
I don't think so.
14:Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
If I'm in a really happy mood.
15:Do you chew your pens and pencils?
When I'm concentrating I sometimes do.
16:How many people have you slept with this week?
None! Why would you even sleep with more than one person in one week?!
17:What size is your bed?
Single, like me.
18:What is your Song of the week?
Young Volcanoes.
19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Yes, why wouldn't it be?
20:Do you still watch cartoons?
Yes!
21:What's your least favorite movie?
I don't know, Twilight maybe...
22:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
Bury it? I would just use it to buy stuff!
23:What do you drink with dinner?
Whatever we have in the fridge.
24:What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Tomato ketchup or barbecue sauce.
25:What is your favorite food?
Pizza or chicken.
26:What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Harry potter or Pirates of the Caribbean.
27:Last person you kissed/kissed you?
Let's not go there haha.
28:Were you ever a girl guides or cubs?
No, I've always been quite anti-social so...
29:Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
No thanks.
30:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
I don't know.
31:Can you change the oil on a car?
I've never tried so I doubt it.
32:Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
I can't actually drive so no.
33:Ever ran out of gas?
Again, can't drive.
34:Favorite kind of sandwich?
A hickory BBQ turkey sandwich.
35:Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Chocolate pop tarts or Krave.
36:What is your usual bedtime?
10pm I suppose, maybe 9pm.
37:Are you lazy?
Incredibly lazy.
38:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
A witch.
39:What is your Chinese astrological sign?
I dunno. A rat? Not sure.
40:How many languages can you speak?
English, fangirl and gibberish.
41:Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Nu uh.
42:Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
Legos probably.
43:Are you stubborn?
Very.
44:Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
Who the f...
45:Ever watch soap operas?
Haha, yes, Eastenders, even though it so bad.
46:Are you afraid of heights?
Yes.
47:Do you sing in the car?
Only when there's a good song playing.
48:Do you sing in the shower?
Yes, really loudly.
49:Do you dance in the car?
Sometimes I suppose.
50:Ever used a gun?
Haha what? No. Me? A gun? As if.
51:Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
At prom I think.
52:Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Not all of them.
53:Is Christmas stressful?
Yes. Too much to do.
54:Ever eat a pierogi?
I don't even know... Is that a real thing?
55:Favorite type of fruit pie?
I don't like fruit pie.
56:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
An actress.
57:Do you believe in ghosts?
I don't know, I've never seen one.
58:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Yes. All the time.
59:Take a vitamin daily?
Hahahahaha...no.
60:Wear slippers?
Sometimes.
61:Wear a bath robe?
Yes, it's nice and fluffy and warm.
62:What do you wear to bed?
Nothing... Haha I'm kidding, Pyjamas!
63:First concert?
Haven't had it yet, going to be 5sos in February though.
64: ASDA, Tesco or Sainsburys?
Asda I guess.
65:Nike or Adidas?
Neither, converse is better.
66:Cheetos Or Fritos?
Cheetos I suppose.
67:Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
I don't like either of them.
68:Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
No.
69:Ever take dance lessons?
No, I have no balance or hand-eye coordination.
70:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Being a guitarist in a band called 5sos. Haha I don't know really.
71:Can you curl your tongue?
I think so...
72:Ever won a spelling bee?
No, I've never done one.
73:Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
I've cried from laughter before.
74:Own any record albums?
No.
75:Own a record player?
No.
76:Regularly burn incense?
My mum does sometimes, but not me.
77:Ever been in love?
No.
78:Who would you like to see in concert?
5sos, but I'm going to see them so Fall out Boy or All Time Low.
79:What was the last concert you saw?
I haven't.
80:Hot tea or cold tea?
Hot. Like me.
81:Tea or coffee?
Tea, coffee is ew.
82:Sugar or snickerdoodles?
Sugar.
83:Can you swim well?
Haha no.
84:Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
No
85:Are you patient?
Pft, no.
86:DJ or band, at a wedding?
Band.
87:Ever won a contest?
Yes, a few.
88:Ever have plastic surgery?
Ew no.
89:Which are better black or green olives?
They're both gross.
90:Can you knit or crochet?
No.
91:Best room for a fireplace?
I'd love to have one in my bedroom because I get really cold in winter.
92:Do you want to get married?
Maybe, if I met the right person.
93:If married, how long have you been married?
I'm not married, I'm only 17.
94:Who was your HS crush?
It was...I'm not telling you. It's a secret.
95:Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
Hahahahaha yes.
96:Do you have kids?
Again, I'm only 17 so no.
97:Do you want kids?
Maybe on day.
98:Whats your favorite color?
Green.
99:Do you miss anyone right now?
Yes, my zero best friend Paige.
100: Something that happened to you in middle school?
I was very badly bullied, it was not good times.

Claire :)

No comments:

Post a Comment