Tuesday 26 November 2013

Concerts

I have never in my life been to a concert. There have been quite a few that I've wanted to go to, but I've never been able to go to any. However, now, my favourite band ever, 5SOS, are coming to my city. They're coming here next year in February and I'm begging my parents to get me tickets. The presage started tomorrow and I'm hoping that they'll get me tickets. It would be so amazing to actually go and see them live.

I'd love to go to an All Time Low concert and a One Direction concert. But they never come to my city. I never thought that 5sos would ever come to my city, because not many good bands do, but they are and I am so excited! Even if I don't manage to get tickets I'm still going to go out and stalk them, because it would be amazing if I got to meet them. I'm probably going to end up screaming if I get to go. I'll try to get as close to the front as possible, and sing along as loud as I can. Luckily, I'm getting a 5sos shirt and hoodie for Christmas which means that I would have something brilliant to wear if I go to the concert. My dad keeps looking at the email I forwarded to him about it so hopefully he'll get me tickets.

Hope you're all having a wonderful day, don't forget to smile!

Claire :)

No comments:

Post a Comment