Friday 22 November 2013

Christmas

It's still November I know, but I'm really excited about Christmas! It's a time when all the family get together and you have loads of food and give each other presents! Everyone is so happy at Christmas, there will be the odd argument about who's doing what, but overall it's a happy time. I love being able to spend lots of time with my family, celebrating the birth of Jesus. I always end up being the only one putting up the decorations, it will be me, carrying a massive Christmas tree down the stairs, decorating it. I'll be the one singing Christmas tunes as I put tinsel on as many objects as possible. But it's always fun anyway.

At Christmas I always end up eating too much because my mum over done it with the buffet or I received one too many selection boxes. Unfortunately, Santa won't be visiting me this year as I am now over 16 and he needs to make sure he gets presents to the other, younger children. I don't mind though, he's brought me lots of great presents in the past. I'll be helping my mum a lot this year as she's had a lot of health problems and I wouldn't want her to end up in hospital again, especially not at Christmas.

I'm currently struggling with being able to afford presents as I don't actually have a job and therefore aren't earning any money, but my sister says she will give me a 'loan' over Christmas and I can pay her back later. I'm not going to be able to get any of my friends very expensive gifts this year, so I'm hoping that they don't spend too much on me because it wouldn't be fair, I also have an annoying boyfriend to buy a present for along with my parents and my sister. It's going to be tough but hopefully I'll get everything in time and not struggle too much with the payments.

I hope you all have a good Christmas, I know I will. I'm going to be getting the Death Note DVDs, lots of CDs and even a 5SOS hoodie!

Claire :)

No comments:

Post a Comment