Monday 18 November 2013

Harry Potter

I watched the Harry Potter films before I read the books. A lot of people only ever see the films and never read the books, but I really loved the films so I decided to actually read the books too.

In some respects the films are better than the books as you can actually see it come to life and watch all the effects and amazing acting. But on the other hand, sometimes the books are better. I've just about finished the second book as it took me a while to actually pick up the first book and read it. So far I really like Ginny in the books more than I do in the films, this is nothing against the actress I think she's great, I just like the way book Ginny is much more of a "fangirl" of Harry. I think it's more true to her character.

The books are amazing so far, I just wish I had more time so I could read them quicker as I really like them. But I read them as often as I can and I'm really glad I decided to read the books. If you've seen the films and are unsure wether to read the books or not then I think you should.

If you've never seen the films or read the books, like my friend Amy, then you really should. Both the films and the books are brilliant, they are completely worth the time it takes to read or watch them. I guarantee that you will like them.

Claire :)

No comments:

Post a Comment