Monday 18 November 2013

Friendship

I've never been the most popular girl at school. In middle school I had pretty much one or two friends. I didn't have a lot of friends at the beginning of high school and the friends I did have weren't very nice people.

But now I feel as though I have the bestest friends in the universe. They are all ways there for me and constantly making me laugh. I don't know what I'd do without them. You have Amy, the burger queen. Paige, the anti-social cat lover. Alicia, the vampire diaries and youtubers obsessed. Elli, the little crazy one. Then there's Jessie, Siobhan, Emma, Kezia, Maddy, and Ellen.

It's difficult to find people that you can get along with really well, but when you do it's brilliant. I believe that all of my friends make me a better person. They make me happier too. I don't think I'd be doing too well if I didn't have them in my life to support me. Even though some of us have had our ups and downs, at the end of the day we're all still there for each other. And we always will be.

I'd never want to lose any of my friends, but I feel as though it is inevitable. When we leave to go to university, or just end up losing contact with each other. Hopefully I won't lose all of them. All I do know is that I'll never meet anyone as amazing as the friends I have now and I am so glad I met them and it's been a privilege to have known them.

Claire :)

No comments:

Post a Comment