Thursday 3 August 2017

Favourite Makeup Items

I'm back with another post about makeup. As you probably know, I like makeup a lot. So I figured I would share a few of my favourite products with you.



First up is the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea water foundation. I use this in the shade fair neutral as I'm very pale. I love this foundation! I got the brush for it too and it is one of those drop foundations which means you use less of the product. It matches my skin tone perfectly and gives a flawless coverage and feels light on my skin. It isn't the cheapest foundation, but I got it in a set for my birthday and I definitely plan on investing in more of this. I highly recommend it!



Next is the Collection Lasting Perfection ultimate wear concealer which I get in the shade fair. This stuff is amazing. I find it way better than other expensive brands and I live by it. It's my all time favourite concealer because it costs about £3.99 (don't quote me on that, I'm not 100% sure but its somewhere near there) and does such an amazing job. Again, its the perfect shade for me and covers up all my blemishes. It also lasts all day and unlike a lot of other concealers it doesn't make my skin dry and flakey. This is perfect if you want a great concealer but don't want to break the bank.



My go to pressed powder is the Rimmel London Stay Matte long lasting pressed powder. I use the shade transparent because I'm super pale. This stuff is great. It gives my makeup the perfect matte finish and doesn't make my skin dry either. It blends perfectly onto my skin and feels like I'm not even wearing any. It's also nice and affordable.




This is the Sleek Highlighting Palette in Solstice. It has four shades as you can see and they are Ecliptic, Hemispheric, Subsolar and Equinox. This palette is wonderful. They are all such pretty shades and look amazing on me. It's probably my favourite Sleek product that I own because it gives me such a beautiful glow and I will definitely be getting it again. You can probably tell that Subsolar is my favourite shade!



Of course I'm including the Benefit Roller Lash. This mascara is not the cheapest but its damn amazing. It isn't clumpy like a lot of other mascaras and it gives my lashes great volume. It makes my eyelashes almost as good as false lashes. It makes my lashes long, dark and curled. Its brilliant! I can not recommend this more!



More Tarte! This is the Rainforest of the Sea eye and cheek palette which is my go to eye palette. It has beautiful colours that go together so well and make a nice brown smokey eye. The colours go with everything, they're good for a day time look or a night time look. I have used this a lot as you can see. The blush is also a lovely shade too which I love to use.



Lastly is my Tanya Burr lipstick in the shade Pink Cocoa. I love this lipstick! I use it all the time, its the perfect colour for any occasion. Tanya Burr's whole makeup range is amazing. I remember when this first came out and it sold out everywhere and I had to wait to get it. But it was worth the wait! It's a great lipstick that doesn't leave your lips dry or too glossy and looks incredible.

- Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment