Monday 28 August 2017

August Favourites

It is reaching the end of August and that means its time for another favourites post. I'm doing well on keeping up with these types of posts.



First of all is this lovely Collection nail polish from their 2 step solar shine gel collection in the shade Mauve Haze. I won this collection through Instagram and this is my favourite colour. It looks amazing and it doesn't get sleep lines as I tend to do my nails in the evening. It has an amazing shine and the colour looks exactly the same as it does in the bottle so you know exactly what colour your nails will be. I'm definitely going to be suing this a lot more.





Next is this amazing poetry book Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur. I pointed this out to my boyfriend ages ago when we were in Waterstones because I'd wanted it for ages and he remembered it and got it for me recently. It is such a beautiful book, the poetry is so deep and meaningful. Some of the poems I can relate to a lot. Its so beautifully written and the artwork in it is great too. If you like poetry then I think you should check this out.




I love the Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic Spritzer. It is so easy to use and you can use it throughout the day, especially the travel size bottles. It gives you an instant fresh feeling and helps your skin a lot including helping to get rid of any acne. Liz Earle is one of my favourite skin care brands ever. I highly recommend it to everyone. 




Another skin care product and this is the Elemis Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream. I love this stuff so much! I use it every night and it makes my skin feel so nice and soft. I get dry patches of skin sometimes and this works wonders on it. Its so silky and smooth and it smells amazing. It's my favourite night cream by a long shot.




Finally the Tanya Burr Galaxy Eye Palette. I used this the other day for the first time in quite a while and I really loved how it looked. I have a lot of eyeshadow palettes and this one has now gone up on my list of favourites. The colours are so pretty and they blend together really nicely. Its also a nice affordable palette and the packaging is cute too.

- Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment