Sunday 3 August 2014

The most Amazing Fictional Characters You will Ever Come Across

I know I've done something like this before, but this is an updated and better version. So, in no particular order, here are some of my favourite fictional characters!



1. L Lawliet from Death Note. How can you not love him? He is adorable, smart and weird. He eats tonnes of sweets and cake and he is an incredible detective. I love everything about him, from his messy black hair to his weird habits. And I will forever hate Light for what he done.



2. Newt from The Maze Runner. I am currently obsessed with him and I can't stop myself. He is so wonderful and I'm really annoyed that the internet spoiled something for me, so now I know his fate in the third book (I am reading the second one) and I'm not happy. He's just a bloody great character.



3. Alec Lightwood from the Mortal Instruments. Alex will always be in this list, he's just amazing. I especially love him in CoHF because he's so sassy! Tbh who wouldn't want a gorgeous, sexy shadowhunter? And I ship him and Magnus so much it hurts.



4. Jem Carstairs from the Infernal Devices. Jem has made me cry on more occasions that one. He is the perfect gentleman and he's so wonderful with his silver hair and he's a shadowhunter too. (I may have an obsession with shadowhunters) Jem really put me through some serious emotional pain, but I still love him so much.



5. Augustus Waters from the Fault in Our Stars. He is perfect. Who doesn't want their own Augustus? (Minus the bad thing that happens) I love Augustus and what happened to him broke my heart. I remember reading the book and by the end I was just a blubbering mess. I didn't cry at the film though, just the book. (I read the book before I saw the film and I do love the film)



6. Will Grayson from Will Grayson, Will Grayson. This is the depressed, gay Will Grayson. I love him because he's so blunt in the way he feels and I can relate to the depression he feels. I also have a bit of a thing for the weirder and more depressed characters for some reason, which is part of the reason I like him so much.




7. Katniss Everdeen from the Hunger Games. I swear it's not just because of Jennifer Lawrence. I seriously love Katniss' character because she's quite badass and it's awesome. I hate it when female characters are weak and depend on a male character. So I really love Katniss and I mean Jennifer Lawrence is obviously part of the reason I love her so much too.



8. Elijah Mikaelson from the Vampire Diaries and The Originals. I just love the fact that he can be a total gentleman one minute and then a badass vampire the next. Plus he's an original so he can't really be killed which just adds to how amazing his character is tbh.



9. Kate Freelander from Sanctuary. Kate is so badass and that's why I love her. She started off working for the bad guys but then ended up joining Magnus and the rest of the team. She's really awesome and I ship her with Henry so much.



10.  Daenerys Targaryen from Game of Thrones. She is perfect and I love her. She is the mother of dragons and she's got amazing hair. Her brother was an asshole and I'm so glad he's dead. She's gone through so much pain but she's come out fighting, freeing salves and raising her three dragons.

Claire :)

No comments:

Post a Comment