Tuesday 22 July 2014

A whole lot of fandom shit and gay ships

I'm back! I stole this from Lish. Sorry Lish, I couldn't resist. You will all think I'm incredibly weird after reading this.

A:
Your current OTP.
I have so many OTPs but right now I'm obsessing a lot over Malec (TMI) and LightxL (Death Note).

B:
A pairing you initially didn’t consider but someone changed your mind.
Probably Klaus and Caroline because I used to ship her with Tyler but then people online were like "klaroline" and I was like oooh!

C:
A pairing you wish you shipped, but just can't.
I don't have one, if I want to ship something then I will ship it.

D:
What was the first thing you ever contributed to a fandom?
Idk reading fanfic? Getting tumblr?

E:
Have you added anything stupid/cracky/hilarious to your fandom, if so, what?
Idk probably not, I just admire other peoples stuff.

F:
What’s the longest you’ve ever been in a fandom? What fandom was it?
I have no idea possibly Harry Potter.

G:
What was your first fandom?
I can't remember, it might have been Harry Potter or...omg yes I was in the Buffy Fandom! I used to watch videos on YouTube of Buffy and Spike!

H:
Do you prefer real-life TV shows or animated TV shows?
Both I guess. I'm really getting into Anime lately.

I:
Has tumblr caused you to stop liking any fandoms, if so, which and why?
Nope.

J:
Name a fandom you didn’t care/think about until you saw it all over tumblr.
Sherlock probably, but that was also down to my friends ahaha!

K:
How do you feel about the other people in your current fandom(s).
We're like a big happy family who writes and reads gay fanfic!

L:
Your favorite fanartist/author gives you one request, what do you ask for?
Light, L and sweets.

M:
A person who got you into a fandom and what fandom they pulled you in to.
Omg Lish! She has dragged me into so many fandoms! Such as the mortal instruments, divergent, hunger games, maze runner and so many more. She helped ruin my life. Thanks Lish.

N:
Your favorite fandom (for the people; not the thing you fangirl over).
Sherlock omg the Sherlock fandom is great!

O:
Choose a song at random, what ship does it remind you of?
Girl all the bad guys want reminds me of Kate an Henry from Sanctuary tbh. (It's also mine and Elli's song).

P:
Invent a random AU for any fandom (we always need more ideas).
L and Light frickle frackle. Done.

Q:
A ship you’ve abandoned and why.
I haven't really ever abandoned a ship tbh.

R:
A pairing you ship that you don’t think anyone else ships.
Idk Newt and Minho from maze runner maybe? Is that weird? Do other people ship them? I'll look on tumblr later aha!

S:
What's a headcanon you have?
Johnlock obvs.

T:
What are your favorite male/male ships or female/female ships?
Omg Johnlock, L and Light, Malec, Newt and Minho, and so many others.

U:
What are your favorite male/female ships?
Delena (TVD), Hazel and Augustus, Clace (TMI), Sizzy (TMI), Kate and Henry(Sanctuary (even though I'm pretty sure she ended up with that Garis guy idc I ship her with Hank)), and several more aha.

V:
Do you have any 3-way ships? If so, what?
I don't think so..

W:
5 favorite characters from 5 different fandoms.
L from Death Note, Sherlock, Alec from TMI, Ron, and Newt from Maze Runner.

X:
3 OTPs from 3 different fandoms.
Malec, LxLight and Katniss an Peeta (just cause I haven't mentioned them yet aha).

Y:
A fandom you’re in but have no ships from.
I don't think there are any, I have a shipping problem.

Z:
What's a ship that you want to ship publicly, but everyone on tumblr hates it so you keep your mouth shut about it?
I don't really have one. Most of the time the people I ship are quite a popular ship that other people ship. (So much ship).

So that's the end of the fandom tag. I hope you enjoyed it. Stay in school. Don't do drugs (unless you like them).

Claire :)

No comments:

Post a Comment