Sunday 3 August 2014

The Hypothetical Situation Tag

1. If you could live anywhere on earth, where would you live? 
Either in London (which is only like 3 hours from where I live now) or maybe Australia. 

2. Would you be willing to reduce your lifespan by 10 years to become rich and famous? 

If it means I get to meet Michael Clifford then I'm all for it.

3. If you won $1,000,000 on the lottery, what would you do? 

Help out my parents so we don't lose our house, go to lots of concerts, go on holiday, probably give some to charity and maybe get my own place.

4. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would you eat? 

Spaghetti bolognese. 

5. Would you rather be deaf or blind? 

Blind because I don't know what I'd do without music and you have audio books now so I'd be okay.

6. If you were in X-Men, what would your mutation be?

If be a shapeshifter like Mystique because then you could just make yourself look like whoever you want. 

7. If you were really a robot, would you want to know? 
Yes because I might be able to do some really cool things.

8. If an inexplicable phenomenon occurs and it gives you the "right of alternate history". You get the chance to rewrite a moment in your past. What would you change? 
I would not do maths at sixth form.

9. If you could have complete knowledge of any 5 things, what would you want to know? 
What happens after we die would be a pretty good thing to know, I'd probably want to know another language (probably Japanese so I don't have to find the English dubbed and subbed anime), how to hack computers might be interesting, I'd want to know what the government is hiding from us (we all know they're hiding stuff from us), and how to make the perfect brownies.

10. If you could be famous for anything of your choice, what would it be?
For fangirling because I am pro at that. 

11. If you could send 10 words to your 14 year old self, what would those words be? 
Don't give up just yet kiddo, things will get better.

12. If you were to go to a (Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Disney, Doctor Who, Merlin, Big Bang Theory, Regular Costume Party)  themed dress up party, who would you go as? 

Harry Potter - Bellatrix
Hunger Games - Effy
Disney - Elsa
Doctor Who - a darlek
Merlin - Morgana
Big Bang Theory - Howard
Regular Costume Party - L Lawliet 

13. Would you rather forget who you were or who everyone else was?
Forget who everyone else was because that way only the people who actually care about me will reintroduce themselves so I won't have to remember the people I don't like.

14. If you had to travel 100 years into the past or the future, which way would you go? 
Future, flying cars and hover boards please. 

15. If after dying you can choose to become any living thing other than a human, what would you pick? 
A dog because they're normally really loved by their family.


So that was a tag I stole from Lish, but she stole it from other people too. I hope you liked it, have a lovely day. Stay in school. Don't do drugs.

Claire :)

No comments:

Post a Comment