Wednesday 31 May 2017

June TBR

It's nearly June and I figured id do a TBR for next month (and try to stick to it). When I give myself a TBR I feel like its more likely that ill read all the books because its like a challenge for myself. So without further ado, here is my June TBR.


First is The Bronze Key which is the 3rd book in the Magisterium series by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare. I enjoyed the first two books, though its been a while since I read them so I may need to recap so I remember exactly what's happening. I'm interested to know what will happen to Call and his friends.



Then there's Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. I've been wanting to read this for ages and I'm in the mood for a nice romantic contemporary novel. I've heard great things about this book and I cannot wait to read it. It's about a girl whos sent off to a boarding school in France and who sounds like she'll fall in love.


Precy Jackson and the Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riodan is the next on my list. I have enjoyed the first 3 Percy Jackson books and I'm sure this one will not disappoint. It's been too long since I read one and I have missed it a lot.



Finally, To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han. Again, another romance book, can you tell I'm feeling romantic? Its about a girl who keeps love letters to every boy she's ever loved in a box and she can write what she wants because she's the only one who will ever see them, but then somehow they get out. It sounds really good and I'm excited to read it.


- Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment