Sunday 4 June 2017

Emma Blackery Concert

Friday night was an amazing night for me. I got to see Emma Blackery, thanks to my amazing boyfriend. I was so happy when she released her tour dates and Norwich was on there, I immediately told my boyfriend and he bought tickets for us. Even though he had no idea who she was, he done it for me which was so sweet. The concert was amazing.


She is so talented and she sounded amazing live. She was also hilarious as always and the atmosphere was just so great. Even though it was really hot and we were all sweating, it was completely worth it. I was singing and dancing along the whole concert.


The support bands were great too (sorry for not having pictures of them too). Emma was completely herself and made us all laugh. Telling us her bands nicknames which also lead to them telling us hers daddy's girl and we chanted all the nicknames. Her singing was on point the whole time, sometimes even better than the studio versions I think. I was incredibly impressed with her performance especially considering how hot the venue was.



She also made a lovely speech about the Manchester attack and not to let terrorists scare us into not doing things we enjoy like going to concerts. I'd also like to say how amazing the band were too, sounding amazing and coping with the waterfront heat. Bryan, Swanky and Sweet Pea thank you.


I had a truly amazing night. Emma Blackery is inspiring, talented hilarious and beautiful. One of the best concerts I've ever been to and I hope shell come back to Norwich again one day.

- Claire



No comments:

Post a Comment