Monday 11 January 2016

Good Things in 2015

For the past few years I have written down all the good things that happen each year and put them in a jar. Last year was no different. Though I didn't get many written down in 2015 since it was quite a rough year so I thought I would look at some of the good things that I wrote down and share them with you.

The first thing I pulled out was "My 19th Birthday" which I remember very well as it was in December. I saw my family and had a really good time with them and ate lots of cake. I didn't do anything spectacular for my birthday but it was one of the best days of 2015.

Next is "BBC RADIO 1 BIG WEEKEND" which is probably the most memorable day of 2015, one of the most amazing days of my life. I went on the Sunday and I saw Imagine Dragons, Olly Murs and Taylor Swift (to name a few) and it was incredible. Though I had a panic attack halfway through and my aunts had to guide me out of the crowd and I got hella embarrassed. I remember seeing Dan and Phil on the stage and freaking out more than when I saw Taylor Swift. I only got to go because it was held in my city and my amazing aunts got us tickets.

Then there's "Spending the day with Paige watching DVDs" the first day I ever watched How I Met Your Mother because she brought the DVDs round. I just know that it was a fun day and it was really good seeing Britcher the Ninja Paige.

Another says "Pretty Little Liars" as I first watched PLL in 2015 and ended up watching 5 seasons because I loved it so much. Its now one of my favourite TV shows ever and I am so excited to watch season 6.

Finally there's "Getting a new Laptop" which is what I am using to write this post. I only had an ipad mini and my phone for so long, I needed something bigger and better and so I managed to get a wonderful new laptop (I say new but it used to belong to my dad until he got a new one and offered it to me for a good price what dad makes their child pay for things) and I really love it.

That's all I shall put in this post, just a few of my good memories from last year.

Claire xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment