Thursday 6 March 2014

The Most Amazing Concert in the History of the Universe

   Sup guys? First of all I would like to apologise for not having updated in ages. I have had my mock exams so I’ve been a bit busy, but they’re over now so I am going to try to write more for my blog. I am currently waiting for the results of my mocks and I’m pretty sure that I have failed most of them, especially maths. I have always found A-level maths really hard and I have received quite a few U’s in my work, so I’m pretty sure I’ve failed the mocks.

   On a happier note, I saw 5sos last week! Omg they were amazing! Mike Dignam, the opening act was awesome too. He’s coming back to Norwich in July and I really want to go and see him, but I don’t know if I’ll be able too. When 5sos actually came on stage everyone rushed forward and it was so crowded in the middle and so crazy. I had such an amazing time though! I took tonnes of pictures, but they’re not too good so I won’t post them on here/ But I was quite close to the front, kind of near the middle, but slightly closer to the front. My sister kind of ditched me, but I made several new friends, including this girl called India. It was her first concert too and we had loads in common. I was so lucky to of had her there as otherwise I probably would have been alone. I’m pretty sure Michael Clifford gave me a thumbs up which I got a really bad blurry picture of. But he noticed me so that’s amazing! They were so good live and I just want to go back and see them all over again.
I didn’t get too meet them afterwards as they left straight after it finished and I had to queue up to get a t-shirt and poster. I am so glad I got the t-shirt and poster though, plus there probably would have been too many people there for me to actually meet them anyway. Overall it was incredible, even if it didn’t end till nearly 11pm and I had an exam the next day haha!

   They did say that they wanted to come back to Norwich again one day and I really hope that they do as I would love to see them again. I would get there a lot earlier next time to be closer to the front. My sister forgot her ticket after we left to go there the first time so we had to go back so she could get it. How on earth can you forget your damn ticket when you’re going to a concert?! But once we got there we kind of just pushed our way through to the middle, near the front. I was a little bit taller than most of the people that were there so I could kind of see over lots of people’s heads, mostly because a lot of them were a bit younger than me too. They even brought a girl on stage and I was so jealous, but happy for her at the same time. At one point someone was actually throwing chicken nuggets on the stage which was hilarious!

Claire :)

No comments:

Post a Comment