Sunday 17 July 2016

Updates on My Life

I haven't made a blog post in quite a while so therefore I have lots of updates for you all. I've been pretty busy the past few months and I have a lot of exciting news.

First of all I got accepted to college. I'm really excited about this, very scared too, but mostly excited. I will be starting my animal management course in September. Its a two year course and I already have my placement sorted so I'm one step ahead. I've been to their keep in touch day and it all looks really good. They have alpacas and six cafes which I was not expecting. I also met someone doing the same course as me so now when I go in September I wont be completely alone.

My second piece of news is that I have a boyfriend now. We've only been dating for a couple of months but he's really amazing. He's helped me get out more and made me laugh when I feel really rubbish which is what I've needed. I met him through a friend of mine who is also new to my life and has been so great helping me get out and about too. So I have a few new people in my life who have been brilliant and I'm so glad I met them.

I have finished all my counselling sessions now. I feel like I am free. I'm finally going out and having fun and living a normal life. Obviously there are so many people that have helped me get to where I am now and I can not thank them enough, they all know who they are. For the first time in a long time I feel like things are finally going right.

I've had lots of fun days out lately, some with my friends, family and with my boyfriend. Its been a really good few months. I went to the beach with my friends a couple of months ago, I went to the cinema with my boyfriend, went bowling with friends, met up for coffee with people I hadn't seen in quite some time. I've spent days out with the family and spent lots of days at the kennels volunteering.

The only bad thing really that's happened to me recently is smashing my iPhone screen. But I got it fixed today and so everything is good again. I feel like I'm on a rollercoaster that only goes up!

Claire xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment