Sunday 26 October 2014

Monty the Great and a Very Crap Holiday

I have some amazing news! I got another dog! His name is Monty and he's a retired greyhound (wow such a surprise). He's only 2 and he was disqualified from racing because he turned and looked at another dog (which is a pretty stupid reason) and I will try to keep you updated on how he settles in and what he gets up to.

I was on holiday for a few days, but it got cut short due to reasons I shall not disclose. It was a pretty good holiday, by the sea, in a caravan. I ate way too much food, but it's okay because food is great. I'd been there before so it was nothing new, but it was nice to get away for a few days. I done so much washing up though, and getting fresh water, getting rid of the dirty water. At least I didn't have to empty the toilet one, eww. That's why I have caravans, it's all too much hassle.

I am currently reading Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, though I have yet to get really into it because my sister is ill and she's been distracting me from the novel. I finished the iron trial by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare. It was amazing, I will try to write one of my review/ramble thingys about it, if I find the time (and by that I mean; if I can be bothered to write it).

The Originals is back on TV and I am extremely happy about that, just waiting for the vampire diaries to come back now! I've been watching this new show called the strain and it's really creepy but I can't stop watching it. I'll be so terrified but unable to take my eyes off the screen. It's a good show though, my whole family watch it, except my dad forbids us from calling them vampires and insists that we call them 'the infected' because my dad hates fantasies.

I don't have too much else to say, it's been a long week, I have too much washing to do and I am very tired. Monty has settled in really well, however, he is tall enough to reach the counter tops and so you have to use one hand to make your food and the other to keep him at a safe distance. All in all, he's a very lovely boy and I'm glad we got him.

So, I guess I will make another update post next week, I'm asking it a regular thing (if I can) to make an update post every Sunday. And I will try to post other, more interesting stuff, throughout the rest of the week. Let's hope that I can find interesting things to write about, and that I post it.

Stay in school. Don't do drugs. Have a lovely week. Don't forget to smile.

Claire :)

No comments:

Post a Comment