Friday 30 November 2018

November Favourites

Its the end of November and I haven't done one of these posts in a while so I thought I'd make one before I start my new job on Monday. Here are my November favourites. I will add in links to products where I can.


First up is this gorgeous grey bag I got from Whispers Boutique in Taverham. It cost £14.99 and I fell in love with it when I saw it. Its got a zip inside and one outside too and it also does up with a zip. Its got an adjustable strap which is so handy and a really cute fluffy pompom. 



Next up is these gorgeous boots I got from New Look for £19.99. I have worn these so much lately, including to some interviews (including the place that hired me) and they are so comfy and stylish. I think its nice to have a pair of boots that aren't black or brown. They are currently in the sale on the New Look website for £14.99, here is the link.



I picked up this cute hat from Primark for maybe £3.99 (don't quote me on that though I lost the receipt). Its so soft and keeps my head warm in these cold months. It looks so cute and I love the colour. It was cheap and I would highly recommend it.



Next is this Ted Baker Body Spray in Pretty Pearl. I got a small bottle of this last year around Christmas for myself in the 3 for 2 at Boots and I fell in love with the smell of it so when I ran out I had to get some more. I think it was £8 from Boots but is also in their 3 for 2 this year as well, here is the link.



I won these amazing tweezers on Instagram recently and I am in love with them. They are the Tweezerman Rose Gold Slant Tweezer. They allow precision and are in a gorgeous rose gold colour. I got mine from Tweezerman but they don't sell products on their site so here is a link to them at Boots.

- Claire


No comments:

Post a Comment