Friday 14 September 2018

What I've Been Up To

It has been a while since I made a blog post, I've just been unmotivated to write one. But today I found the motivation and figured I would tell you about some of the things I've been up to lately.


Here we have my dog, Ellie, in Wymondham with Henry the Hare. This was taken on a day out with my mum and my grandparents when the weather had finally cooled down enough for us to take Ellie with us out for the day.


This was on a night out, while we were at Spoons. It was such a fun night with my friends and the gin was great. Me and my friend Lish love to take a good toilet selfie on a night out.




I took my mum out to a Harry Potter afternoon tea for her birthday. The food was amazing and they were playing music from the films. We had to pose in front of the Hagrid cake as well because it looked so good.




We went out on my mum's 50th birthday to a seaside town. It was a really nice day out and my mum had a lot of people wish her happy birthday thanks to the sash I got her. It was me, my mum, my dad and my sister and we had ice cream and went in a lot of shops. I even won something for my boyfriend on a 2p machine.



One day my boyfriend, Sam, and I went all the way to Wakefield by train so he could buy a guitar he really wanted. It was a fun but tiring day, it was worth it to see how happy he was with the guitar though. 






I went to the zoo with my family and Sam which was lots of fun. We saw the tigers being fed and had lunch outside as it was such a nice day. 


This wonderful photo (technically Emma's second of the day) that Emily took was during tea and cakes with my friends. It was a nice time, we got to see Lish before she went off to America for her holiday. 

- Claire





No comments:

Post a Comment