Sunday 1 April 2018

Birchbox March 2018

I recently decided to treat myself to a Birchbox since there was £5 off your first box. Its been a while since I made a post, I've had some personal things going on that has stopped me from posting recently. But I'm back and I hope you enjoy this post.







First up is a full size Rituals product, the Ritual of Sakura Foaming Shower Gel (RRP from £4.50). This shower gel is infused with cherry blossom and organic rice milk to sooth your skin. Its hydrating as well which is great for my dry skin. 



Next is a Spectrum Collections B04 Angled Blender Brush (RRP £5.99). The soft angle is perfect for blending eyeshadow into the outer corners of your eyes and along the crease. These brushes are so soft and also animal friendly. 



This is the Pro Blo Group MaskMe Hydrating Hair Mask, a Birchbox exclusive (RRP £8 for a pack of 4). It makes your hair shiny as if you've been to the salon and has protective antioxidants to protect your hair from heat damage.



I love the Blaq Peel Off Mask (RRP £14 for full size). I have used this product before, it helps unblock pores and purifies your skin. Its always really fun to peel off afterwards and lasts a long time even a small tube.



Finally, the Benefit BADgal Bang! Volumising Mascara (RRP £21.50 for full size). I am so excited for this product! Its is a thickening mascara that gives volume with a brush moulded to catch every lash. I'm a big lover of Benefit so I'm really excited to try this out.





No comments:

Post a Comment