Monday 31 July 2017

July Favourites

July is coming to an end and so I figured I would share my July favourites with you. July has been great and I cant wait for august to bring more great things.


First is Halsey's song Bad at Love which is from her new album Hopeless Fountain Kingdom. Its one of my favourite songs from the album and I've been listening to it loads. 10/10 recommend.

Next is Liz Earle Intensive Nourishing Treatment Mask which is amazing! I love Liz Earle and this face mask is brilliant, my skin always looks and feels so much better after using this. It moisturises and nourishes my skin and I Have been using it loads this month, I highly recommend it.

I've been using John Frieda Frizz Ease Glossing Mist for ages and I've never said how brilliant it is. Whenever I was my hair it always dry's quite frizzy and this stuff makes it nice and smooth and silky. Its so easy to use, just spray it on dry hair and you have smooth hair. It's on offer a lot in Boots and Superdrug too.

This is a vibrating body massager that ben got me because I'm always complaining about back pain and asking for a massage and this means he gets to put in less effort. But its really nice and wasn't expensive either.


 Onto another item I've had for a while, this is Forgive Me My Salt by Brenna Twohy. It's wonderful poetry about modern problems that many people face. Brenna Twohy is so talented and I highly recommend this book and checking her slam poetry on youtube too.

Finally the Rimmel London Insta Conceal & Contour palette. I won this on Instagram from Rimmel and it is wonderful. I'm very pale so a lot of contour products are too dark for me but this is perfect. All three are the perfect colour and are so lightweight. I'm really glad I got this, I highly recommend it for anyone who wants a bit of contour but doesn't want it too heavy.

- Claire



No comments:

Post a Comment