Monday 5 December 2016

Tarte Grav3yardgirl Swamp Queen Palette

I am a huge fan of grav3yardgirl aka Bunny and as someone whos been watching her videos for years as soon as I heard she had collaborated with Tarte I was so excited. So obviously I got the palette which I'm now going to talk about.


First of all look how pretty it is! I love the quote at the top "Believe in yourself, love yourself, embrace your individuality" which is very Bunny. As you can see there are 9 eyeshadow shades and 3 cheek shades. The brush is also very good which I'm pleased about because lets face it you can never have too many makeup brushes! I have used the blush at the top, sweet tea, as more of a bronzer because I'm quite pale and it looked really nice. The middle one, does this thing really work?, is such a pretty blusher shade and gator wings makes a really nice highlighter.


The eyeshadows are such lovely colours, I have yet to use all of them but I have done a day look using #SFS, haunting, mancat, uncommon and big baby. It looked amazing, the colours were so pigmented and blended together nicely and I wish I had of taken a photo but unfortunately I had to go out so I didn't have time. I cannot wait to try more looks with this amazing palette, I highly recommend it.

Claire xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment