Sunday 2 November 2014

Ambulances and the Cinema with Friends

It's Sunday, and you know what that means. It's time for an update post. I get to tell you all about my week, because that's what I do now on a Sunday.

Nothing really happened on Monday, so we'll skip to Tuesday. On Tuesday my sister was taken into hospital. She had an ambulance and went to A&E, the full works. You see, she had been suffering from the same migraine for three days and so the paramedic that came to the house decided that she needed to go to the hospital. She's okay now though she came home the same day and she's getting better.

On Wednesday I walked the greyhounds, and when I was walking Bandit and Pepper in the morning they saw a rabbit on the field. So you can guess what happened, they both pulled and jumped trying to get to it, while I was holding onto their leads for dear life. It was all okay though, they didn't get the rabbit and I didn't get dragged across the field.

Thursday morning I was at the kennels again and it was a lot more uneventful. In the afternoon my grandparents came round and I had some lovely chocolate cake. Then in the evening I went out to the cinema with my friends Amy and Paige. We had loads of fun, Paige and I waited for Amy at Burger King because she works there and Paige was trying to avoid eye contact with Amy's coworkers, and we got a free drink. Then when Amy had finished we went to the cinema. We saw the maze runner. Yes, I saw it again and I am not ashamed. It's an amazing film and they hadn't seen it before so it was fine. They really liked the film too and Amy said she would read the books, not sure if she'll ever actually get round to it though haha! We went to McDonalds after the film, and I still had some of my BK drink left and so I took it with me to McDonalds and I got a McFlurry and I'm sure I got a few weird looks. We had about 20 minutes before we were being picked up, yet Amy still decided it was a good idea to order a meal and a McFlurry and a smoothie. She ate it pretty fast though. Paige had a wonderful sparkling water (I think that's what it was) that someone had left behind in McDonalds. It was a really good night, although I had a really bad headache through most of the evening. It was really nice to see a couple of my friends.

Nothing happened on Friday or Saturday, so that just about wraps up my week. Mostly uneventful, except Thursday to be honest. I haven't got a lot planned this month, apart from going round Paige's, seeing fireworks and sleeping round hers. Other than that this month will probably be quite uneventful. However, the vampire diaries starts next week!

Stay in school. Don't do drugs. Be happy. Love you all.

Claire :)

No comments:

Post a Comment