Tuesday 11 December 2018

22

Sunday the 9th December was officially my 22nd birthday! I thought I'd tell you a bit about what I got up to and show you a few of the lovely presents I got.


First thing was a night out on Friday with my friends. Sadly not everyone could make it but I had a really amazing time with the people who could. I had a LOT to drink and had such a laugh. It was one of the best nights out I've ever had. I also managed to wear a dress I couldn't do up a month ago thanks to my weight loss so far (which is now a whole stone). 



On my actual birthday I had my family over and I opened presents and had tea and cakes. I got so many amazing things and it was so nice to spend time with my family. I also got a bit of money which I'm going to try to put towards a new phone but I'm a bit broke right now so it may have to go towards other things like new work shoes.


From my parents I got the Urban Decay Naked Cherry palette which I have wanted since it came out. All the shades are so pretty and I am happy to add it to my collection of Naked palettes. I used it on my birthday to do my eyeshadow and I am in love with it.


This was an extra present from my parents because of how well I've done with getting a job and everything, they are really proud of me. The perfume has a really beautiful quote on the front which is shown in the photo above. When they gave me this I actually cried.


This pretty bracelet was a gift from my sister which I actually picked out a couple of months ago when we were on holiday and I love it so much. I wish I could show you all the gifts I got but there's a lot more and it would take too long to take photos of them all.

I'm feeling very blessed at 22 and I am excited to see what this year holds for me. Thank you to everyone who made my birthday special, I love you all.

- Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment