Sunday 27 December 2015

It's Been A While

It's been quite some time since I last posted on my blog. It's been an...interesting year. But I got a new laptop today and I was sorting everything out on it and I was like "Hey, I haven't posted on my blog in forever!" so  I thought I would make a post.

I'm now nineteen. Yes, I know, an adult. Sort of. I don't feel nineteen, nor do I look nineteen. But I am starting to get my life back on track, slowly. This year has mostly been about me trying to get better, key word: trying. But right now I'm okay, I'm getting out more and I'm opening up more instead of bottling it all up.

Christmas was good. My mum and I done food for all the family as most of them came to see us. Though my aunt and uncle on my dad's side didn't see us; because they hate us, and my aunt and uncle on my mum's side didn't come and see us either; because they were too busy. So it was just my mum's parents, my dad's parents and my mum's sister and her wife. but it was nice, I enjoyed seeing them all. I got a lot of makeup and some clothes and a little bit of chocolate. Definitely not as many books as last year. I've got two bookcases full of books so I'm trying to limit myself to only a couple of new books a month.

I'm going to try to post more on my blog from now on, and make it interesting. Though I'll probably just end up rambling on about books most of the time.

Claire xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment